Last Week

For my last week at camp I was privileged to be a counselor as well as a color team captain. At this particular camp much of the free time is structured around color team competitions where the color team captain is expected to be at all of them. Originally that is all I was supposed to do but when another counselor e-mailed in on Monday morning that she wasn't coming I shortly moved from the camper into a camper room and was able to hang out with five wonderful girls all week long.

I am still waiting on a few pictures of the costumes I wore during our evening service entrances from other cameras but this is one that I was able to get with my own camera. Most other nights had themes where I was a smurf, toga, or cowgirl but in this photo I let my girls dress me in anything blue I had!

2 comments:

Trisha said...

WOW! Now that looks like fun!:)

Anonymous said...

I must say, I love the OOF tank! Where did you get that? ;-)