Yesterday morning, amidst ridiculous training for a job I've already done, I had to say goodbye to my best friend Katie. She is moving back home to NY and while I already have plans to go see her it was still a difficult thing to do. If you had seen the final meeting you wouldn't had thought that but every free moment of the day when I had time to think about how much she really meant to me and how much I will dearly miss her, I had to do all I could to hold the tears. It was hard but I know this is what God has for her and wish her the best. Love you Katie...miss you already!
Difficult Goodbye
Posted by
Valerie
on Tuesday, August 26
Yesterday morning, amidst ridiculous training for a job I've already done, I had to say goodbye to my best friend Katie. She is moving back home to NY and while I already have plans to go see her it was still a difficult thing to do. If you had seen the final meeting you wouldn't had thought that but every free moment of the day when I had time to think about how much she really meant to me and how much I will dearly miss her, I had to do all I could to hold the tears. It was hard but I know this is what God has for her and wish her the best. Love you Katie...miss you already!
0 comments:
Post a Comment