Two Weeks

I only have two weeks remaining of my time here in Waupaca. It has been rough at times and yet a great experience at the same time. There is a part of me that would like to stay longer or even come back next summer (as it has been offered) but this might also be the time to shut this chapter of my life. As a camper, counselor, and now as an intern this has been the 12th year of summer for me at this camp. If I return in the future, depending on where I end up after graduation, I plan to be on the other side of things and not doing so much of the grunt work!

Thank you all for you prayers and support thus far....please keep it up, we've got two more weeks to go!!

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Hang in there! Our summer has been so NUTS. I had good intentions of visiting you! WE LOVE YOU!! HANG TOUGH BABE!

Valerie said...

if you have a chance, please know that i will be staying here for the weekend this coming weekend. this means friday evening and saturday and sunday all day would be a good time to come by! you are still more then welcome to come if that works but i am not offended by any means if it doesn't. thought i'd throw that out there!