Febru-HAIRY!


As a whole dorm, we made a pact (really only about 15 of us) to not shave for the month of February. In light of Spring Break we had to 'party' early. Tonight we each had a chance to perform in whatever medium we desired to present our hairy legs to a few girls who stepped in as judges. Sadly, because of my blonde hair I didn't win longest hair or most dense because you can't really see it, but I did win Best Overall Presentation. I was a cyclist who 'danced' to Bicycle Race by Queen. Too fun! I won a beach Barbie with hair glued on her legs as my award. Two other girls on my hall won the other awards. Basically I'm not sure if I should be but I'm proud that my girls sweep the board over the whole dorm! Way to go Westy 4 West!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This HERE says that it is a virus. Is it?

Anonymous said...

Val- that is gross! you crack me up! you should do it in the spring when people MIGHT notice and up the stakes! ha,ha!- Kati

Valerie said...

the HERE thing got blocked by my network when I tried to open it so I would imagine it's a virus. That's the hard thing with this blogger, it public and anyone can post :(

Anonymous said...

You guys are funny...and totally disgusting! :-P But, hey it was fun right? :-)