I'm sick with a form of the flu the nurse said. Seems odd to me because I had my flu shot but I guess that doesn't cover it all. I now have four different medicines to take and salt to gargle...should be fun!
Sick List
Posted by
Valerie
on Tuesday, February 12
I've officially been put on the sick list here at school. And even worse I've been quarantine to my room. So much for all the classes/rehearsals/meetings I had today! Oh bummer.
I'm sick with a form of the flu the nurse said. Seems odd to me because I had my flu shot but I guess that doesn't cover it all. I now have four different medicines to take and salt to gargle...should be fun!
I'm sick with a form of the flu the nurse said. Seems odd to me because I had my flu shot but I guess that doesn't cover it all. I now have four different medicines to take and salt to gargle...should be fun!
0 comments:
Post a Comment