I was able to go watch a Christmas program for a client from my work in the summers at the CP Center. It is so cool to be able to continue to be involved in his life and actually see him on a regular basis. The group of us from work visit him during every break and I was lucky enough to see him twice this time.
Per suggestion from Andy M. and my mom, I went to see Horns-A-Plenty Christmas in Appleton. It was a group of all french horn players who came together to play Christmas music to break a Guiness Book of World Records record that they set the previous year. Dad, Mom, and I ventured down to enjoy a large group of players with a large crowd.
Christmas was a good time as well. I always enjoy Christmas eve and having almost all of us being there (missed you Abi) was a blessing. I got towels from Kati which are now well used and hanging in my bathroom here at school. Thanks Kati!! Even though there aren't pictures from Christmas with the Wolffs (left the camera in the car on accident) it was still a good time. Uncle Joe had my name for the exchange which can sometimes be scary but it all turned out fine. Needless to say I won't be buying laundry detergent or softner for a long time. Thanks Uncle Joe and Grandpa and Grandma!
As seems to be tradition we traveled north for our small family Christmas the weekend after the holiday. We didn't go to Door County this time but I think it was just as much fun. I was loaded up with board games, many of which were opened shortly after, and really enjoyed all the time we spent together. Sure is a blessing to have such a close family!
Finally, before I left to return to school on the 1st of the year for an crammed packed five-day interim in Norton, Ohio, I joined Alan, Pam, and Eric to the Monty's to take some pictures of Eric. Maddee and I worked together on spelling, which she's doing really well, and she figured out how to spell my name. Too fun!
New Year's Resolution: Shorter Posts!
5 comments:
Love the LONG posts. If you have the time...keep them coming! :)
Hey, I went with you to the Monty's...I know how I rate....
well, i figured you and i were tagalongs as is was...
I was happy to have you ALL over! :) (if that helps any)
Val- love my socks and blanket too! matt and i fight every night we watch tv over who gets the "good" blanket! Kati
Post a Comment