Here We Go Again
Posted by
Valerie
on Thursday, January 17
The process has begun for me to reapply as a Resident Assistant. Despite some of the interesting struggles I've gone through this semester, I'm going for it again. Only, this time, I've told all the interviewers (Res Life Staff) that I'm Kent Hall or bust! Kent is the upperclassmen dorm which is apartment style and coed. Granted by coed I mean two separate sides of the dorm but we do share a lobby. We also aren't required to have a meal plan over there so that way I can full-out cook for myself. So please be rooting for me and praying for me to get the job.

4 comments:
Good Luck Val!
I'm praying for you...
Love, Aunt Sal
Hope you get your new dorm. It sounds great!
good luck- i'm sure you'll get it! Kati
Post a Comment