I got this comic forwarded to me from a friend, and in case you all didn't get to read this in Sunday's paper (I think that's when it was published) I thought I'd pass it on. Too good, and too true, to skip it! :) Sorry Andy!
4
comments:
Anonymous
said...
GO CUBS, GO!!! What do you mean by demeaning the Cubbies? That is not nice, Valerie Jo!!
I was going to send you the video of Eric's Christening and now I'm thinking twice about that. I also was going to tell you that we missed you a bunch but now... hmmmmm!!???
4 comments:
GO CUBS, GO!!!
What do you mean by demeaning the Cubbies? That is not nice, Valerie Jo!!
I was going to send you the video of Eric's Christening and now I'm thinking twice about that. I also was going to tell you that we missed you a bunch but now... hmmmmm!!???
Aunt Sal
See, now you've gone an upset Aunt Sal. ;)
Stupid cartoon! ;)
Andy
WOW! Amazing that what the Cubs can do to a family! (sigh) LOL
I love it! It's just so much fun to pick on the Cubs!
Post a Comment