The Rock...


Not sure if you all got to hear about my disappointment on opening day, so here goes...

I was pretty excited about it being opening day last week Monday for the Brew Crew (and most other teams, but they don't matter!). I was sporting my retro jersey and ready to take all the harassment that that entails. And then, I walked by Alpha and there is this rock that gets painted and re-painted every week or so and what terrible sight do I see...the Cubbies! Much to my disappointment, I had to call Mom right away and share my sadness for a bit before getting to class. Figured I could share that sadness (or for some of you excitement) with you all! Happy belated Opening Day!

2 comments:

AndyM said...

Even when you go away to school, there are still people with good taste in baseball team.

Sus said...

I think you should carry some blue and white paint and paint the old Brewer emplem over the Cubbie rock!