Wishes and Warnings!

It's Pam's birthday today, Dad's tomorrow, and Mom's next week so I figured I'd send them all big birthday wishes on here. (Don't worry, they are getting more personal ones too, I'm not that lame!) So....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAM, DAD, & MOM!

I also needed to send out a warning so there is no confusion at Easter. I am bringing home a good friend of mine for Easter. He's from North Carolina, so it is not practical for him to be going home for the holiday. Why not come to WI then?! His name is Jeremy, and for clarification, we are not dating. In fact, he has a girlfriend. We are just very good friends and play in Grace Brass together. There have been pictures of him on here before, but as a refresher I'll post one. Please remember that we are not an item, and pass that on to your families as well, to help avoid some embarrassment for you and for us! Thanks!! (I hope you can all figure out he's the one in the middle! :) )

0 comments: