Pep Band

Tonight is the first night back for the Lancer Pep Band with a rehearsal from 9:15-10:45. For those of you who don't know, I am on a three-man staff for Grace College's first-ever pep band for basketball games. It's been an exciting ride and we've become quite a tight-knit group.

The first half of the season, or first semester, whatever you would prefer to call it, went pretty well. We've had some bumps in that we don't know a whole lot of songs, some time conflicts with night classes making the band even smaller than it is, and a few mishaps with the drums. But we keep trucking and are proud to be able to support our athletes.

So, like I said, tonight is our first rehearsal back (where we're actually getting about 12 new songs!!) and then Saturday will be our second semester debut. We're pretty excited and I'm definitely ready to get playing again!

1 comments:

Trisha said...

Awesome Val! Good to hear you happy!!!