Playing "Mom"

This Thursday through Saturday I get to experience the world of "Mom," well, kind of. My brass professor is going to be going to MI to judge a music contest with his wife and has asked me to watch his two boys, two foreign exchange kids, dogs, and home. I'm pretty excited to get to make dinners, pick up and drop off the kids from school, and make the kids do their homework! It should be quite the adventure but I'm pumped about it. Not to mention that I will get to stay somewhere off campus for a bit. It's been a while, so that will be a nice change of pace. Plus it will be like having little siblings, which I've always wanted, not to mention brothers. I've known these kids for a bit now, and have a blast with them every time I see them so it should be a good one.

Other than that, nothing too exciting going on here. Just impatiently anticipating coming home next weekend for Dawson's baptism and the SuperBowl. Definitely glad I won't be on this campus for the big game since they are all pretty split between the Colts and Bears. There's already been some bitterness between some kids on campus, nothing major but there's the tension. Should be a good game though! Glad I'll be home to see it!

0 comments: