Eventful Saturday


It was quite an eventful Saturday to say the least. Starting out nice and early in the morning, the Lancer Band staff had a breakfast meeting with out faculty advisor at Bob Evans. To those of you who don't know, it's a chain restaurant much like Perkins, only slightly better. It was a delicious breakfast, but I have to admit I don't remember much of the chatter.

We then moved on to the Lady Lancer Basketball game, where they unfortunately lost but definitely put up a fight. It was a good time for the band, although there were a lot of members missing for various reasons. You always have a few of those days where just a bunch of people can't make it. Went surprisingly well though!

Moving on to the next step would be quite boring so I'm just going to jump to the evening. Not to mention that I promised myself I would never make it one of those "and I did this and this and even brushed me teeth..." blogs. A few girls from my hall and a few other ladies surprised another girl from my hall for her 20th birthday at Applebees. I wasn't able to stay long because....HERE IT COMES, THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE NIGHT...I went to a Billy Currington concert. It was amazing and was at an amazing price...half off! Being my first country concert I didn't know what to expect but it was an awesome experience. Can't wait for Country USA now...that is if I can go!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes it does sound like you had quite the packed day yesterday, but it sounds fun as well! And I sure hope you can make Country USA!! It's amazing to begin with and I'm sure Carrie, Alan, Josh and Trace will make it that much more incredible!