I wish I had pictures to share but those are still hanging out in Abi's camera. However, I can tell you all what fun things we did!!
Abi visited me at school this past week, Monday-Friday, and was lucky enough to live the life of a college student once again. Fortunately, things were going on on campus this week and she only attended once class and two chapels so it was the college life we all wish we could have had!
The week was filled with Scrabble, bowling, golf, parties in my apartment, and fun times babysitting. Of course there was much more but it's more Abi's story to tell then mine! I'd have to say that my highlight of the week was her washing our dishes, cleaning the apartment, and doing some of the laundry...just kidding...but it was a perk and I'm so grateful for it!
3 comments:
It was actually fun to clean and do dishes...I know I am strange. It was nice to have a mini vacation and get out of town for a little bit. Thanks for having me!!
Now you have photos...no more excuses!
ah yes but it appears as though you and i are the only ones taking a look at it anywho and i can see the pics elsewhere!
Post a Comment