To keep you all updated...I am headed to Upstate NY this Friday for fall break. Like I said, I leave on Friday and will be back on Tuesday for classes to start back up on Wednesday. That next weekend I will be coming home for Dawson's birthday party and to visit with the fam. Prayers would be appreciated for travel! Hopefully I'll have a fun update after the long weekend. Thanks for checking in everyone.
NY
Posted by
Valerie
on Wednesday, October 22
To keep you all updated...I am headed to Upstate NY this Friday for fall break. Like I said, I leave on Friday and will be back on Tuesday for classes to start back up on Wednesday. That next weekend I will be coming home for Dawson's birthday party and to visit with the fam. Prayers would be appreciated for travel! Hopefully I'll have a fun update after the long weekend. Thanks for checking in everyone.
2 comments:
You know I'll be praying. Love you. Have a wonderful, wonderful time. Give Katie a hug for me!
Hope you have fun!
Post a Comment