Build-a-Bear & Bay Beach

For a mere 48 hours I was able to come home last weekend and spend some time with the family. As a gift to Pam and Alan for their 5th Anniversary Mom, Dad, and I took Eric for the day while they went up north and had some kid-free time! It was a blast. We went to The Build-a-Bear Workshop and created an anniversary bear for Pam and Alan. It even had a sound in it of Eric's voice saying "love you momma daddy." Too sweet!
Sunday we went to Bay Beach for a little while. Eric might still be a little too young for this because he wasn't too happy. He did like the train though. Us sisters were able to take in a little fun too. Eventually Pam and I got a little sick but we got our ab work outs with laughing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Scrambler photo is adorable!

Anonymous said...

The Scrambler destroyed my right arm! Whose crazy idea was it to shove all three of us in there anyway? :-P

Trisha said...

Looks like you all had fun! COOL!