That's actually a pretty nice apartment...I'm impressed!
Thanks for showing me your place. Scooby Doo and Spider Man mac & cheese? You won't ever be able to eat them...Very cute and funny. Nice job.
That's really a super apartment for a student!I heard you were graduating May 9 of 09! Less than a year left!!Enjoy your Senior year.
Nice Place..I just got the vid to play today! (shrug) I see a Dawson on a computer! So cute..thanks for showing him off for me.
Wow! You weren't kidding when you said it looked totally different from when I was there!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That's actually a pretty nice apartment...I'm impressed!
Thanks for showing me your place. Scooby Doo and Spider Man mac & cheese? You won't ever be able to eat them...
Very cute and funny. Nice job.
That's really a super apartment for a student!
I heard you were graduating May 9 of 09! Less than a year left!!
Enjoy your Senior year.
Nice Place..I just got the vid to play today! (shrug)
I see a Dawson on a computer! So cute..thanks for showing him off for me.
Wow! You weren't kidding when you said it looked totally different from when I was there!!
Post a Comment