Time Off

I was able to enjoy some time off for the holiday, contrary to what I had been originally told when accepting the internship. This meant meeting up with Mom, Dad, Abi, Drew, and a friend of Abi and Drew for a Brewers baseball game (where they won 9-1) and early afternoon of observing animals on Saturday (Abi emcee-ing a show at Oceans at the Milwaukee County Zoo). Too bad it's back to the grind tomorrow with a huge turnover to send away the families and bring in the kids on Monday morning. Should be interesting. Please enjoy the pictures!!

5 comments:

Trisha said...

Glad you were able to have some family time! Will we be seeing you at the Bouressa Family Reunion?

Valerie said...

If I am able to be there it will be later in the afternoon. I know for sure they need me from about 11-1 or so that Saturday. Yet, there is a possibility I can get out of it. So I guess it's a "we'll see" kind of thing!

Anonymous said...

That's a cool picture of Slickers! I like that you used the picture of Bernie's Dugout after the JJ Hardy homerun...is that JJ at the plate too?

Anonymous said...

Oops, nevermind, maybe I should look at the picture before I ask questions. Clearly that is Brauny!

Valerie said...

of course it would be braun...my fav!