Hot Housekeeping


As of Monday I have officially started my internship. This is kind of a weird week though because it's Family Camp this week and not a Kid's Camp. I'm not really getting as much interaction time with the students as I was hoping for, since I don't want their parents to think I'm a creeper. But as long as I make it through this week I should be alright!

I have been doing a lot of housekeeping and preparing rooms for guests. During family camp the motels are actually provided with bedding and towels and things so I am being kept quite busy with that. Personally, this isn't my idea of fun, and let's add the hot weather, but I guess this is what running a camp is all about. I'm looking up to things getting better as the summer goes along!

Please know I am very thankful and highly covet your prayers during this time here. It's going to be busy and yet is likely to be lonely. Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Know that I am praying for you. Love you much. Hang in there.

Mom

Trisha said...

You rock Val! I know you make it through this week. HUGS from Dawson and The Crew! And Andy and me too! :)