Zoo Visit

Eric and I went to the NEW Zoo this morning to see some fun animals and enjoy a little bit of outside time. He was quite the talker with all the animals and seemed to sing to himself from exhibit to exhibit. Sadly, the animal he is probably more familiar with (besides a dog), the monkeys, were being held somewhere else while their exhibit is being renovated. Oh well, that's another reason to go back! Some other favorites were the giraffes, Daddy, Mommy, and Baby moose, and the goats. We also happened to be walking by when there were chickens out on the petting table, Eric did well with petting them gently. Unfortunately I didn't get as many pictures as I wanted since there were so many people there Eric didn't let me go very far away to take some shots. So here's just a few to enjoy.

1 comments:

Trisha said...

Growin' like a weed! Thanks for sharing Val! :)