Last Cluster

Cluster is when all the hall leadership comes together for fellowship, some business, and prayer for the hall. It has brought about some of the most fun times for me and I have been so blessed to be able to have a part in each of my girls' lives. They are going to be hard to lose and will hopefully stick around as friends for a lifetime.
Today we dressed up all fancy and things and went to Fort Wayne to have lunch at Olive Garden. However, the day started with getting a formal picture taken by a friend, Toby, who later developed those pictures and framed them for our arrival back at school. In the background of the picture is broken wine glasses that we smashed during our hall leadership retreat. I think I posted about that back in February. It turned out to be an awesome picture and it'll be a great memory of the year.

1 comments:

Trisha said...

That is a really neat pic! So glad you are making so many great friends! :)