It is time again for music competition. We held the competition this morning and it went much more smoothly than last year. I guess with one year under my belt, it should have! I was so proud of my students because despite nervousness and one of them being rather sick they both scored highly and received a I (which involves a medal). My younger student, who at first couldn't even buzz in a mouth piece when we started lessons last year, even won Best In Show among the instrumentalists. Needless to say, I walked away a proud teacher today!
GAFA Competition
Posted by
Valerie
on Saturday, April 19
It is time again for music competition. We held the competition this morning and it went much more smoothly than last year. I guess with one year under my belt, it should have! I was so proud of my students because despite nervousness and one of them being rather sick they both scored highly and received a I (which involves a medal). My younger student, who at first couldn't even buzz in a mouth piece when we started lessons last year, even won Best In Show among the instrumentalists. Needless to say, I walked away a proud teacher today!
1 comments:
Great Val! You are so good with kids...well people in general! Sorry it has been so long since I have posted!!
LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment