Big Loss
Posted by
Valerie
on Tuesday, February 12
I found out today that one of the students that I work with in the summer passed away on Sunday. He was affected with CP and seizure disorder so he is better off now, but it's still a hard loss to take. Please be praying for his family and those of us who are taken care of him over the years. Thanks!
Brandon was one of my students specifically. I fed him, and was often with him for classes. It wasn't until this year that he started to open up to the other staff but he was my buddy right along from the beginning. I'm going to miss that kid a TON! Love you Brandon.
3 comments:
Make me cry for about the fourth time about this. I'm sad for you, but happy for him. I can't imagine not being able to get up and move. As his Mom said, he is now able to run and talk. I will pray for his family. You were a good friend to him.
Val,
You are a special young lady! Your friendship probably made his short life better.
So sorry to her about the loss of your friend! Find peace in knowing you made his life better here on earth! Love ya
Post a Comment