WI Weekend!
Posted by
Valerie
on Wednesday, October 3
This past weekend I was able to enjoy, and I really did, my first weekend off! It was such a blessing to be able to come home and it seemed like just the right time. I got to visit with the Monty Crew and see their newest blessing, Delaney Karsalyn, as well as play with the kids for a bit to (hopefully) relieve Trish and Andy.

Friday night we headed up to the cabin for a first-ever Wolff family reunion on Saturday. It was a blast to see the cousins and hang out with the whole fam all day long! It proved to be a long weekend as far as driving was concerned but so worth it. I'm so glad I got to see everyone and am looking forward to when I get to come home again. Love you all!




1 comments:
Those are some great photos!!
Post a Comment