I guess it's been a long time since I've posted anything, assuming anyone is still there reading. I figure I should start off with an apology for not posting but in regards to how busy and crazy things have been I feel I'm entitled to a break! I don't even know where to begin to inform you all what is going on and the stress of it all...maybe a list (thanks Katie!)...
1. I have a new resident on my hall from downstairs.
2. I found out that I have written the most fines out of all RAs on campus, and I haven't even written that many and all were for reasons out of my hands and not because I am mean.
3. Homecoming is this week and I have a commitment every night.
4. I have a group presentation on Monday night.
5. I have nine books and three projects due Monday by 5 pm.
6. I have 25 chapters and summaries due on Tuesday by 12:30 pm.
7. I am having problems with a resident...big ones!
8. I am missing out on things at home this weekend and would much rather be there.
Basically I could keep going but it's so not worth it. Just would make me think sad thoughts! So, if you are reading this ridiculous post, just think of me and pray for me. I'll take anything about now!
5 comments:
Sounds like you're busy. Do yourself a favor and if they have you reading for reading's sake (not a test), read the first and last sentence of every paragraph. You'll get the gist and save yourself a lot of useless reading.
only problem is that we have to sign an honor statement saying we read the whole thing...that's where the guilt would set in!
Praying for you, Val. When you are 51 and have nothing to do from evening to evening you can think back on these days and remember that someone once told you that these are the best years of your life...because, believe it or not, they are.
Hang in there Val! I know things are crazy but you can handle it. I will take loads of pics. and send them your way from the weekend! Lots of love!
Yay, lists! I love you, Val and I'm praying for ya! God is in this with you and He'll get you through. Hope you have a good weekend...
Post a Comment