Hi, My name is Val, and I'm your RA!


After a few interviews, which didn't seem much like interviews because they were too fun, I have been selected as part of the Resident Assistant Staff for '07-'08! I will be an RA in Westminster Hall, which happens to be the hall farthest away from the rest of the campus. That will be a different thing for me to be so disconnected, but I should be busy enough with it all that it won't phase me much.

For those of you that may not know, an RA is the "leader" of a hall. There are the disciplinary figure, event planner, service project coordinator, counselor, spiritual leader, etc. Every thing you can think of, we get to do. Not janitorial things or maintenance things, but all the other in-and-outs are for us. It should be quite the adventure.

P.S. I get to come home in less than 24 hours for spring break!! I'm stoked!

4 comments:

AndyM said...

Awesome Val! Congrats!

Trisha said...

Congrats Val! Glad you got it! Sounds right up your alley!

Anonymous said...

Val, I am very happy and excited for you on your new position. I am sure GOd will will give you the direction you will need. We really miss you at First Place Group on Sunday mornings. We are praying for you.
Jan Workman

Anonymous said...

and just so you know...you're the best RA and the coolest friend :) and i love you so much!