Weekend in PA

While I don't have a ton of pictures to share, I still had an absolute blast in PA this weekend to celebrate Chele's birthday! During the day on Friday we went to a state park and played with Michele's new dog Sadie while getting chewed up by a bunch of mosquitoes. Sadie loved playing on the dam and sliding down slowly but refused to actually take a swim.
In the evening Michele had a Spiderman picnic/party with a bunch of family and friends. It was great to finally meet all the people I hear her talk about so often.

Saturday we went out to Hershey park to watch Abi help out with an Aqua Theatre show, play in the park, and visit Chocolate World. I didn't want to bring my camera in because I didn't want to deal with it while going on roller coasters. Check out the Hershey Park website to see all the amazing rides we got to go on. Definitely beats Six Flags in Gurnee.

Today was church, sending Chele off to camp, and a drive back into the city to catch my flight. Things were a bit delayed but it was worth it to come back into the 920. Mom and Dad thought they needed to give me just as warm of a welcome though. It worked! :)

1 comments:

abi said...

That's cute that M&D made you a sign too! :-) Glad you enjoyed PA!