Painting the Rock!

Last night, in an act of rage (not really but kind of), we repainted a forever painted campus rock! A few RAs from another building were trying to convince me that Post is filled with shut-ins that are completely uninvolved on campus...which is absolutely untrue!! So, to prove them wrong...



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Naughty girls....

Anonymous said...

What was on the rock before? Gonna get in trouble for that?

Valerie said...

not going to get in trouble...like i said, it is a forever painted rock. it's a tradition to paint the rock and it changes almost weekly. last to paint was the hall alpha 3 east.

Anonymous said...

Eric says looiiuuuuuuu7y eeeeeeeeeeeee nemmmmmmmmmmmmm

Trisha said...

I think you have a post about it don't you? I will have to look that up! :)

Trisha said...

Is the same rock?
http://valpalxeno22.blogspot.com/2007/04/rock.html

Mom said...

Good memory, Trish. I certainly didn't remember. Thanks for sharing.

Valerie said...

that is the same rock. wasn't sure if anyone would remember but figures you would because it was a cubbie rock!

Valerie said...

the rock has moved though. if you were confused about the new location.

Trisha said...

I remembered because I LOVE YOUR BLOG! :) shhhhhhh..don't tell Andy :)