Thanks Trish!

My cousin, Trish, was so kind as to make me a new header for my blog. It's probably the greatest representation of college life for me. On the left are the women of my dorm, well some of them...the ones willing to stay up long enough to take this picture! In the middle is my hall leadership with their Christmas quilts behind us. And on the right is my roommate, Michele, and me on a prep/goth skate night.

Thanks so much Trisha. It looks wonderful! I love it!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice!

Anonymous said...

For some reason when you load the page the pictures flash for a couple of seconds and then I cannot see anything but the backround. Is it just my computer?

Valerie said...

seems to me it would be your computer...not sure though!

Trisha said...

Do you use IE or Fire Fox? I think Andy went to College Ramblings through IE and it was weird. Hope it wasn't anything I did! Let me know!

Anonymous said...

I use FireFox, works great for me! Looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

I love it, too...looks so cool!