For a time of reconnection all of the RAs went ice skating on Friday night. That means not just the ladies who I get to see at a weekly meeting every week but ALL of the RAs from all over campus. It was quite entertaining, especially because over half of the crew had never done it before. I, on the other hand, had just gotten my skates sharpened over break and was feeling rather confident on the ice. In fact, while we were taking this picture (well, attemping to at least) one of the other RDs would continually run into one person to see if he could knock down all of us. Well, silly him tried to knock me down in this picture, no budging for me. To follow he made comments about not going after "Minnesota" when he was quickly shut down and reminded I was WI not MN! It was definitely fun had by all!
Ice Skating
Posted by
Valerie
on Sunday, January 25
For a time of reconnection all of the RAs went ice skating on Friday night. That means not just the ladies who I get to see at a weekly meeting every week but ALL of the RAs from all over campus. It was quite entertaining, especially because over half of the crew had never done it before. I, on the other hand, had just gotten my skates sharpened over break and was feeling rather confident on the ice. In fact, while we were taking this picture (well, attemping to at least) one of the other RDs would continually run into one person to see if he could knock down all of us. Well, silly him tried to knock me down in this picture, no budging for me. To follow he made comments about not going after "Minnesota" when he was quickly shut down and reminded I was WI not MN! It was definitely fun had by all!
2 comments:
Sounds like fun! Glad no one was hurt in the making of your picture! :)
Good thing you got your skates sharpened!
Post a Comment