This year at Grace they have decided to give us a senior class trip once a semester instead of providing class rings for us. Personally, I think we are getting the better end of the deal so this was an exciting change. For our first trip we went to Chicago for the day and saw the show Wicked. It was my second time seeing the musical but it was still a great time!
Senior Class Trip
Posted by
Valerie
on Sunday, November 16
This year at Grace they have decided to give us a senior class trip once a semester instead of providing class rings for us. Personally, I think we are getting the better end of the deal so this was an exciting change. For our first trip we went to Chicago for the day and saw the show Wicked. It was my second time seeing the musical but it was still a great time!
1 comments:
I am jealous!! Did I ever mention that??
Post a Comment