I Made It....Almost!
Posted by
Valerie
on Thursday, November 1
So the hard part of the week is over. Papers are turned in, quizzes are done, presentations are completed, and tomorrow I have all day to work on homework for next week. It will be nice if I can get at least half of it done considering how busy...yet awesome...this weekend is going to be. Mom and Dad come on Saturday which I am stoked about and it's Homecoming weekend which comes with a load of busyness. Grace Brass has a reunion concert with anyone who has played brass at Grace, so we have a rehearsal Saturday morning, and concert in the late evening. The Lancer Pep Band is also playing for the basketball games, so my lips will be dead by the end of the day. It will be a relief to go back to the hotel and swim and hang out with Dad and Mom. What a blessing! I just wanted to update you all from the sad report last weekend and express my gratitude for all of you who cared and prayed. I really appreciate it! Thanks!!
4 comments:
Anyone, eh? Why wasn't I invited?!
actually...he was going to invite you but didn't think you'd want to nor want to take off work. trust me i asked!
What are you guys talking about? Invite to what?
I didn't get invited to play for the Grace Brass reunion =( Hope you enjoyed your time down here!
Post a Comment