Human Candyland

We projected, we traced, we colored, we cut, and we posted...seven and a half hours later we were ready for some Life-Sized Candyland! Then the brother hall, Gamma C, headed over for open dorms and we played for about two hours. Through the mass chaos, we had a blast and deemed the hours or prep time as 'totally worth it'.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you win...?

Valerie said...

nope i never won...but everyone got a dumdum afterwards regardless!

Unknown said...

Well in that case, everyone's a winner!!

Anonymous said...

sounds like fun!

Anonymous said...

sounds like fun!

Anonymous said...

that was me- Kati

Anonymous said...

Kudos to Aunt Kathy for the idea! It looks a little cooler than when we were sweating it out in the sun up in Crivitz!!

Valerie said...

I actually was going to do human Clue and then Mom reminded me that Aunt Kathy did Candyland and it was pretty neat. Too bad I wasn't there when she did it though, otherwise I might have had some better ideas!

Anonymous said...

Human Clue would have been fabulous, too!!