Amazing Game

Just to catch you all up on the happenings since being home I thought I'd let you know about what's just become the highlight thus far. Granted work is always fun, weekends provide entertainment and good times with friends and family...but oh, the brew crew!! Went to the game this evening with a few friends from work and had a BLAST! Mostly because of the three RBI triple and grand slam from Estrada in the bottom of the sixth. It was definitely an amazing game and my throat is killing me because of it!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am jealous...there I was at work listening to Ueck and hear the "Get Up, Get Up, Get Outta Here" wishing I was at Miller Park instead of playing with my dogs. Glad you got to see such an awesome game!! Hope the game on Friday will be just as eventful (for the Crew, not the Cubbies) :-)

Sus said...

This may be the game that you remember for the rest of your life! We have been to a number of games and we have never had the scoring that was done at this game! I am glad you were there. Thanks for sharing.

AndyM said...

The Brewers scoring is definitely a rarity that you should appreciate.

Go CUBS!!

:) Andy