
All the dead, formally dyed hair is gone now. But that meant about 6-8 inches depending on the layers! I feel like I've lost two years on my life and now look much younger. Even the lady that cut it told me I looked younger. Not intended to offend either parties, but add to that Katie (the girl who was with me at Thanksgiving) saying "It makes you look a lot like Abi" right afterwards too. Needless to say, it's quite a drastic difference and I'm not sure how I feel about it. Luckily, my hair grows pretty fast and I shouldn't have to worry about it for too long. Besides, it still makes it to a pony tail, a very small one, but a pony tail nonetheless.In other news, I'm applying for the position of Resident Assistant for next year. It's always been something I've wanted to do but never did out of pure laziness! I was recommended by a few faculty and current RA staff for the position, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to apply. Besides, who wouldn't like free room and board for two semesters! As the application process keeps going, I get more and more excited. We'll have to wait and see though.
1 comments:
Looking good Val! Good luck with the new position! :)
Post a Comment